About 16 people from Year 6 have been spending our Tuesday evenings for the last ten weeks at the St Mary's Stadium in Southampton for Study Support.
Amongst other things we have been...
- Improving their tables by using a torture square
- Improving punctuation in English by writing poems
- Using control technology to move lego robots
- Using Powerpoint to learn about Southampton Football Club
- making movies using stop motion technique - here's an example:
Last night, our parents and friends came along to see what we had been up to and be part of our Awards Ceremony!
Thanks to Chris and everyone at the stadium for a great time!
by Reece, Shaun and Jack