Friday 1 August 2008

Going for a walk in Yorkshire...

After lazing about at the seaside, (and eating chips...!), I thought I'd better get some exercise!

Here I am having a rest after a walk in the Yorkshire Dales (about 230 miles away from Oakwood as the bear flies...)



In the background is the Ribblehead Viaduct, which you can see on the map below (just where my little icon is). Zoom in for a closer look - you can see the railway line going over the top - I had a ride on the train too!



I hope you are all enjoying your holidays too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying my holidays, birthday,holiday n slot more! Plus my birthday is in 3 minutes. Yes I'm up late...

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying my holidays, but the weather today is a lot like in England!

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying my holiday in Spain, its great where we are at the moment, which is a small town called Estapona near Malaga. The view is lovely as soon a you wake up if you look out the window, across the water you can see Africa. It's really hot here and I have got about a million mosquito bites but it's still lovely and their is so many market stalls I might be able to get every single teacher at Oakwood a present.