Thursday 11 June 2009

The Aussie SATs!

Hello Folks!

How are you all doing?

I'm sorry I haven't been in touch for a while.....I have been soooooo busy!!

How did you all go with your SATS a few weeks ago? I thought I'd be able to escape them whilst I'm here in Brisbane, but no such luck, they have them here too! They are called NAPLAN here: National Assessment Program in Literacy and Numeracy, and they have to do them in years 3, 5, 7 and 9!

Last month I went on a school camp...it was awesome!

Unfortunately the photos the teachers took of me have gone astray so you can't see what I got up to, but I can tell you I had great fun. We stayed up really late both nights and during the day we did high rope climbing, abseiling, raft building and canoeing! On the last night we had a disco and a trivia quiz. I had such fun.

I hope you are all being good at Oakwood....and that the sun is warming up as you are going into summer. It's autumn here now, but it's really nice weather. I'm still in my shorts and t-shirt at school!

Bye for now

Oscar x

No comments: