Thursday 2 December 2010

Oscar here...!

Hello! Oscar here! Just the sort of weather us bears like!

Make sure you stay safe and warm today in the snow while the school is closed.


I reckon most of you will be out in your gardens or the park later today having a snowball fight or making a snowman! If you make a really interesting snowman, email me a picture: oscar@oakwoodlive.net and I'll try and put it on the blog later. (I might even have a prize for the best one when we get back to school.)

If you've got the internet (and you have because you're reading this!) there are lots of things you can do to keep yourself occupied and stay learning. You can log into e-City using your oakwoodlive ID and password - there are lots of activities for you to do there.

If you're feeling poetic - how about a snowem? (That's a snowy poem!) If you write a really good one, I'll put it on the blog too - especially if you can email me a picture to go with it!





I'd also be interested if you do any snience (snowy science - keep up!) There are lots of activities here!



I look forward to hearing from you!

Oscar

No comments: