Thursday 3 July 2014

Teddy Bear-Tastic!

Mrs Byles, cleaner of the Year 6 classrooms, breathed a sigh of relief as the final stitch was sewn in the final teddy bear this week. No more fluff, no more stray pins, needles or threads. But what an achievement!

Parents, grandparents, teaching assistants have worked (and chatted) collaboratively with pupils and teachers to produce the amazing array of unique teddy bears that sit proudly in the KS2 entrance hall.

Another treasured memory to be stored in the Oakwood School chest.

Constructing and Sewing



Proud Owners

1 comment:

Mrs. Moody said...

Awww well done Year 6. You should be really proud. They are fantastic. I'm really glad I could be a part of it all. Now I just have to copy the pattern and sew one at home for my children! Anyone want to help me?
:D